Experience the Studio 3 Difference!
- Dance classes, music classes, and theatre classes all in the same place
Award-winning musical theatre
- Performance-based rather than competition-based learning
- A friendly, focused, and family environment
- Modest, age-appropriate costumes and choreography to support wholesome family values
- Specialized faculty who will design a customized schedule and goal plan for your child.
- Large facility with full-length mirrors, barres, & suspended floors to ensure safety.
- Observation windows to monitor your child’s progress.
Want to Experience the Studio 3 Difference for Yourself?
Call today to schedule a personal tour & customized schedule meeting for your child. (480) 545-1492
Take a free week of classes on us! Get to know the staff and students & try out some new classes!
We are the Studio 3 Family!
At Studio 3 Performing Arts, we are dedicated to providing a well-rounded education through diverse course offerings, quality programs, and a true sense of community.
By offering several arts disciplines, students can choose to focus their education on one area, or develop their talents in many. At Studio 3, a customized program of study is created for each student. Taking interest in each student’s goals and aspirations develops their strengths and allows them to build confidence and skills in areas they wish to improve.
We strive to produce professional quality performances that highlight the unique talents of each student, giving everyone a chance to feel like they’re on a Broadway stage.
Above all, Studio 3 is a place for families. We encourage programs and schedules that allow siblings to take classes at the same time, create bonding experiences for our students, and encourage parents to get involved, giving everyone a strong sense of community. Together, we are the Studio 3 Family!